Saturday 19 October 2013

A Special Craft Fair

Two weeks to go until my next Craft Fair, and this one is particularly dear to me because it is the ever-so-local, ever-so-lovely Articulate Fair.

This is my fave fair of the year because their is such a lovely vibe.

Customers get wrapped up warm to come and browse the stalls for beautiful high quality arts and crafts Christmas gifts. Residents of Oldfield Park or Moorfields are bound to bump into a few friendly faces as lots of the beautiful things for sale are made and sold by local people from throughout the neighbourhood.

Come along...


On a personal note, this fair is special to me because it is put on by my community craft club that I absolutely love being a part of throughout the year. Plus, I have just moved house to just around the corner, making me more of a local member than ever before, and Articulate thrives from its wonderful community feel as like-minded crafters come together from the same neighbourhood. But it is also important to me because this time last year I did the Articulate craft fair, and it was the first time I had ever attempted to sell my own hand-made goods, and it was so exciting that from that day forth The Flower Mill was born!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment